Knowledge Management Cases in a University in Asia
This e-book is created by a group of Knowledge Management (KM) students. It contains actual cases of KM application in various departments in a university in Asia.
In this e-book, the reason for KM implementation in the departments, strategies employed, problems encountered and some suggestions for future development are recorded. Some of the names and facts pertaining to the organizations may have been modified in order to protect the privacy of the people involved.
- Samuel Kai Wah Chu, Ph.D.
- Associate Professor
- Division of Information & Technology Studies
- Deputy Director, Centre for Information Technology in Education
- Faculty of Education, The University of Hong Kong
- Pokfulam Road, Hong Kong
- E-mail: samchuhku.hk
- Homepage: http://www.edu.hku.hk/samchu/
Table of contents
- Knowledge Management Practice of a University Library in Asia
- Applying Knowledge Management in Career Resources for Higher Education Institution in Asia
- Knowledge Management Study in a University Counseling Unit
- Knowledge Management Cases in a University General Education Department