Postage meters have been used only sparingly in Cook Islands and do not appear to be in use today. The few seen have “COOK ISLANDS” in the frank.
- Horizontal rectangle with simulated-perforation outer border.
- “POSTAGE/ COOK ISLANDS” at top, meter number with “Y” prefix at bottom.
- With “C” at both sides of the value figures.
- TM: nil
- Values seen: 6, 10, 12, 15, 24 ("1" is known as a specimen)
- Horizontal rectangle with straight-line border and panels at top and bottom.
- With “COOK ISLANDS” in top panel, meter number with "Y" prefix and “POSTAGE” in bottom.
- TM: DC
- V/F: 00.00