- Information Evaluation
- Information Invention
- Contemporary Educational Psychology/Chapter 2: The Learning Process Wikibooks – Various theories of learning, including constructivism, that are important to intelligence intensification.
- Project: Abolish Stupidity Buildfreedom.com – An excellent resource on intellectualism.
- Programming and Metaprogramming in the Human Biocomputer John C. Lilly, MD – Isolation and LSD research
- Sense-Think-Act.org A resource similar to this wikibook
- Cognitive Enhancement - Methods, ethics and regulatory challenges Nickbostrom.com
- How to Memorize Verbatim Text Productivity 501 – The first-letter technique
- Memorizing Lines Grace Fleming – Using multiple senses
- Memorize This – 7 Ways to Memorize Anything! Gideon Addington – For learning languages
- How to Memorize a Book eWonk – Visualization and remembering stories
- How to Memorize Anything John Place – Rote memorization by stacking – Preventing stress
- How to Memorize a Poem Sheila Hageman – Learning poems and napping in between
- How to Memorize Lines Howcast – Video
- How to Memorize Using Mnemonic Devices Book Rags
- How to Memorize Using Notecards Book Rags
- 10 Sure Fire Techniques To Memorize Anything Study Skills – 10 different methods
- How We Remember California Polytechnic State University – Learning from multiple angles
- Memory Techniques Strategies for Success – Visual vs. Auditory
- Method of Loci Ludism.org – Based on places, used by the ancient Greeks for oration.
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language