|()||Indonesian Language Course||(discussion)|
|Learning the Indonesian Language • Downloadable and Print Versions
Downloadable and Print VersionsEdit
- Complete Print Version
- Complete PDF Version
- Description Page
- First Edition • on progress • XXX MB
- Previous Editions:
- Not yet available
- Specific/Detailed Book Versions:
- Lessons Print Version
- Grammar Print Version
- contains tenses and minor pages not included in the general print version
- Texts Print Version
- contains texts too long for the general print version
If a lesson, grammar page, appendix, ot text has been added or the name of an existing page has been changed, please update the print version.
- If a lesson is added or the name of an existing lesson is changed, please update:
- It is not necessary to update these versions if the sections within these main lesson pages are altered.
- General Templates
- General Lesson Templates
- Level Specific Lesson Templates
- Introductory Lessons Header - Please add this to the top of any newly created introductory lessons page.
- Introductory Lessons Footer - Please add this to the top of any newly created introductory lessons page.
- Lessons Level One Header - Please add this to the top of any newly created level one lessons page.
- Lessons Level One Footer - Please add this to the bottom of any newly created level one lessons page.
- Lessons Level Two Header - Please add this to the top of any newly created level two lessons page.
- Lessons Level Two FooterPlease add this to the bottom of any newly created level two lessons page.
- Lessons Level Three Header - Please add this to the top of any newly created level three lessons page.
- Lessons Level Three Footer - Please add this to the bottom of any newly created level three lessons page.
- Grammar Templates
- Appendices Templates
- Texts Templates
- Texts Header
- Texts Footer
Roby Joehanes initiated this wikibook in 2003. However, unhappy with the collaboration in Wikibook, he resigned in late 2003. This wikibook is then developed by
Edit: If you look at Robby Jo's profile, it states that he has given up contributing to WikiBooks Indonesia. Although he will be sorely missed [from this place], his presence is much needed. Either we petition for him to come back, or we continue this great Wiki from where he left off ~Cheetincheetah
- John Holdaway has made some modest additions and looks forward to doing more soon.
- Kunderemp has made some addition and looks forward to doing more soon
- Chaerani not an Indonesian linguist but a native Indonesian speaker, and will try to help out when the mood strikes. Currently reorganizing the book following the French standard.
- Tom Brinck is studying Indonesian and making proofreading corrections as he works his way through. (If you'll add content, I'll gladly clean it up and make it flow well.)
- Aldnonymous Native Indonesian speaker from Yogyakarta, Indonesia. I usually translate things from en to id and vice versa on Translatewiki and Meta.
- Feel free to add your (real or user) name to this list if you made any contributions to this book.
Read in another language
This page is available in 2 languages