How To Search/OhioLINK
- Purpose: To "provide easy access to information and rapid delivery of library materials throughout the state." 
- Audience: Students and employees of institutions which are part of the OhioLINK consortium.
- Scope: All cataloged material from OhioLINK member institutions.
- Refresh Rate: Item records are made available as items are purchased and catalogued by librarians.
- Further Information: OhioLINK uses the Millennium library system. Further searching information can be found at Millennium-III. Most of the items found in the OhioLINK catalog are available via Inter Library Loan from your local library if you live in the United States.
Other FeaturesEditLast modified on 20 January 2010, at 19:09