How To Search/MOBIUS Consortium
- Purpose: MOBIUS makes available "a virtual collection of the approximately 14 million items in the libraries of Missouri's colleges and universities and creates a single user interface that allows faculty and students to request library materials using any personal computer in any location with access to the Internet." 
- Audience: Students and employees of institutions which are part of the MOBIUS consortium.
- Scope: All cataloged material from MOBIUS member institutions.
- Refresh Rate: Item records are made available as they are purchased and catalogued by librarians.
- Further Information: MOBIUS uses the Millennium library system. Further searching information can be found at Millennium-III. Most of the items found in the MOBIUS catalog are available via Inter Library Loan from your local library if you live in the United States.
Other FeaturesEditLast modified on 20 January 2010, at 19:08