||This page or book will be deleted very soon.
If you wish to maintain a copy outside of Wikibooks, please immediately begin the process of backing it up.
This is a speedy deletion action as result of previous discussion (non-negotiable in case of a community consensus). See the discussion page for discussion and progress on this.
|POSSIBLE COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT|
|A Wikibookian believes this work uses copyrighted material without the express permission of the copyright holder(s). You can help by requesting permission from the copyright holders to use their work under our licensing terms. If they grant you permission, please leave a message on the discussion page explaining this. After 7 days, if no permission to use the copyrighted work is obtained, this work may be according to policy.
A Wikibookian believes this work infringes on the copyright of:
Please also warn the primary contributors with:
Table of Contents
- Foundations of Life Science
- Chemical Basis of Life
- Cell Structure and Function
- Cellular Respiration
- Cell Division and Reproduction
- Mendelian Genetics
- Molecular Genetics
- Human Genetics
- History of Life
- Evolutionary Theory
- Evolution in Populations
- Principles of Ecology
- Biomes, Ecosystems, and Communities
- Ecology and Human Actions
- The Human Body
- Nervous and Endocrine Systems
- Skeletal, Muscular, and Integumentary Systems
- Circulatory and Respiratory Systems
- Digestive and Excretory Systems
- Immune System and Disease
- Reproductive System and Human Development
|This book was originally developed by the
, a non-profit organization with a mission to reduce the cost of textbook materials for the K-12 market both in the U.S. and worldwide. This textbook has been designed to meet California and U.S. standards.
The material may not be the current form of the book, as it is rarely updated.