Handbook of Management Scales/Interorganizational loyalty
Interorganizational loyalty (alpha = 0.734)
A scale for measuring interorganizational citizenship behaviors (ICBs) is developed. Four common ICBs are operationalized: interorganizational altruism, interorganizational tolerance, interorganizational loyalty, and interorganizational compliance.
- We tell others that our supplier is a good company with which to do business.
- We sometimes sacriﬁce our own best interests in order to provide additional beneﬁts to our supplier.
- We promote our supplier’s products/ services to others.
- Skinner et al. (2009): Some measures of interorganizational citizenship behaviors. Scale development and validation. The International Journal of Logistics Management, Vol. 20, No. 2, pp. 228-242.
- Interorganizational altruism
- Interorganizational compliance
- Interorganizational tolerance
- Supplier commitment