The Health CenterEdit
The Health Center is part of the core of GNU Health. It's composed by different physical buildings:
- Centers: these are the grouper entities of the Health Center (in this case GNU Solidario Hospital). You will create as many centers as the main Hospital has or needs.
- Buildings: They belong to the centers so, in every one of them you will create all the buildings in each and every one of the centers.
- Units: you will assign units (traumatology, cardiology, emergency …) to the centers
- Wards: they belong to a specific building and, of course, to the main institution. In this section you will be able to assign it to the unit and add all the beds present.
- Beds: they are assigned to wards.
- Operating Rooms: they are part of specific building and unit.
It's very important to understand the buildings structure because it will allow you to optimize the use and organization of it. From the health care point of view it helps to manage the centers/wards/units used through appointments, used beds, admission, discharge etc. etc. From the administrative point of view it will help to manage all the resources and supplies used in each place (center, building, ward …).
Primary Health CenterEdit
In most of the cases, your company will be the same as the primary health center. When doing the installation on Tryton, you will be asked to enter your company name. When you are finished with the basic installation, make sure you set the attribute of Institution to the Center. To do that follow :
- Party -> Parties
- Select your Health center
- Go to the "Health" tab
- Set the "Institution" attribute to the party.
Normally, you will do this only at installation time. From that point, if you want to create additional health centers, follow the next section instruction.
Creating Additional Health Centers and their ResourcesEdit
As the next step will be create a Patient, with families, clinical history etc. etc. it's very important to have the list of Physicians that will be linked to each patient.
From the Main Menu -> Physicians -> Physicians -> Create
You will be assigning an ID, an Institution and the Specialty to the doctor, clicking on the search button it will display the list from which you'll be able to choose the specialty (in this case), it works the same way for Institution.
This is how it will look
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language