Table of Contents
Last modified on 8 November 2010, at 13:38
- GFI Backup presents administrators with an innovative approach to meet network data backup and restore requirements without incurring the cost, time and accessibility issues normally associated with traditional backup solutions.
- GFI EndPointSecurity enables you to allow or deny access to a specific device as well as to assign (where applicable) 'full' or 'read only' privileges over every supported device (e.g. CD/DVD drives, PDAs) on a user by user basis.
- GFI EventsManager is a results oriented event log management solution which integrates into any existing IT infrastructure, automating and simplifying the tasks involved in network-wide events management.
- GFI FAXmaker is a leading fax server for small to medium-sized enterprises. It makes sending and receiving faxes an efficient, simple and cost effective process and solves the problems with manual faxing: printing out the document, walking to the fax machine, waiting for the fax to go through, not to mention the cost of fax machine supplies and repair. GFI FAXmaker allows users to send and receive faxes directly from their email client
- GFI LANguard is an award-winning solution that provides patch management and network security scanning. Used by thousands of customers, GFI LANguard provides a complete network security overview with minimal administrative effort.
- GFI MailEssentials detects and blocks phishing emails, and adds email management tools to your mail server, including disclaimers, mail monitoring, Internet mail reporting, list server, server-based auto replies and POP3 downloading.
- GFI WebMonitor is a comprehensive monitoring solution that enables users to monitor and control web traffic activity(browsing and file downloads) in real-time. It also enables administrators to block active web connections as well as scan web traffic for malicious activity including viruses, trojans, spyware and phishing.