How to Prepare in Order to ContributeEdit
Please ensure you have read up on ABA and the Wikibook model.
- Ascribe.org - 'Cal State University Stanislaus Professors Publish Revealing Report on Methods for Treating Autism' (August 5, 2005)
- BACB.com - 'Defining the Field of Behavior Analysis', Behavior Analyst Certification Board
- Behavior.org - Cambridge Center for Behavioral Studies
- Sentex.net - 'The Misbehaviour of Behaviourists: Ethical Challenges to the Autism-ABA Industry', Michelle Dawson (2004)
- centerforautism.com - Understanding ABA, Center for Autism and Related Disorders
- Department of Health and Rehabilitative Services, Developmental Services Program. (1996). Chapter 10F-4, service delivery practice and procedure. Tallahassee, FL: Author.
- Moran, D.J., & Malott, R.W. (2004). Evidence-Based Educational Methods. San Diego, CA: Elsevier Academic Press
- Lovaas, O. I. (1987). Behavioral treatment and normal education and intellectual functioning in young autistic children. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, 55, 3-9
- McEachin, J.J., Smith, T, & Lovaas, O. I (1993). Long-term outcome for children with autism who received early intensive behavioral treatment. American Journal of Mental Retardation, 97, 359-372
- Howard, Sparkman, Cohen, Green, & Stanislaw, (2005). A comparison of intensive behavior analytic and eclectic treatments for young children with autism. Research in Developmental Disabilities, 26, (2005), pp. 359-383
- Schoneberger, T. (2006). EIBT research after Lovaas (1987): A tale of two studies. The Journal of Speech-Language Pathology and Applied Behavior Analysis, 1, 207-217. Available: http://www.slp-aba.com/SLP-ABA-1-3.pdf
How to ContributeEdit
- If you wish to contribute you should read and join us by clicking on the discussion tab at the top or click Talk:Free ABA Basics