- 2-3 potatoes
- 1-2 carrots
- 1/2 celery
- 1-2 peppers
- 1/4 of a medium-sized cabbage
- 1 onion
- 2-3 tomatoes
- 1 beetroot
- 1 spoonful flour
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 100g yogurt
- 1 egg
- 100g kashkaval (yellow cheese)
- sunflower oil
- Put the diced celery and carrots into salt boiling water together with the finely cut cabbage and peppers.
- When soft, add the diced potatoes.
- Boil the diced beetroot.
- Stew the finely chopped onion until soft, then add the flour, paprika and grated tomatoes.
- Add the mixture to the boiling vegetables and boil for another half hour.
- Add the beetroot at the end.
- Thicken with an egg beaten in yogurt.
- Serve with finely chopped parsley and grated kashkval (yellow cheese).
Enjoy!Last modified on 29 March 2013, at 19:47