|Category||North American recipes|
|Servings||30-40 tiny meatballs|
|Time||prep: 20 minutes
baking: 31 minutes
This recipe for Vegetarian Meatballs is delicious and easy to prepare. The meatballs don't come out spherical, though; they are more of squished hemispheres, flat on one side. The recipe costs US$5-7 to prepare.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Sauté onion; pour off oil; put aside.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs.
- Add Ground Round and break up well with fork.
- Add all remaining ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Line a large 12" x 18" (31 x 45 cm) tray with parchment paper.
- Drop mixture onto the paper in tablespoonfuls. You should get 30-40 meatballs. Don't worry if the mixture falls apart a little on tray.
- Bake at 350°F for 22 minutes.
- Flip meatballs over.
- Bake for an additional 9 minutes.
Last modified on 16 January 2011, at 16:22↑Jump back a section
- Yes, the total baking time really is 31 minutes. The burgers come out crisp and delicious.
- Questions? Comments? Simply click the "discuss" tab at the top of this page.