The delicious treat from heaven made easy for you to make at home.
- Place grease proof paper onto a deep tray
- Combine the white sugar, syrup, condensed milk and butter together in the saucepan
- Cook on a medium level of heat on the stove and bring to boil, stir it constantly (so it doesn’t burn) and cook for five minutes after it reaches boiling point
- Remove the fudge from the heat and beat in the vanilla extract
- Pour the fudge onto the tray and leave to cool
- Once cooled down and has set cut it up