Cookbook:Twice-Baked Potatoes II
|Twice-Baked Potatoes II|
Twice-Baked Potatoes II
see also Twice-Baked Potatoes
Last modified on 29 March 2010, at 20:46↑Jump back a section
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Pierce potato skins with a fork and wrap in foil.
- Bake potatoes for 1 hour or until soft.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°F.
- Carefully remove potatoes from oven and cool for 10 minutes.
- Cut potatoes at top ⅓ lengthwise and remove tops.
- Scoop out pulp with a small spoon, to about ¼ inch from skin.
- Mash potato pulp with a fork until smooth.
- Add butter, sour cream, ½ cup shredded cheese, heavy cream, milk, salt, and pepper, mash until well combined and smooth.
- Stir in bacon and onion.
- Spoon the mixture into the empty potato shells.
- Top with the rest of the cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted.