|Servings||5 or 6 persons|
see also Twice-Baked Potatoes II
Last modified on 19 March 2010, at 23:20↑Jump back a section
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Rub potato skins with vegetable oil to ensure crispness.
- Bake potatoes for 1 hour until done.
- Carefully remove potatoes from oven and cool for 10 minutes.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop out pulp with a small spoon.
- Mash potato pulp with a fork until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients until well combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the empty potato shells.
- Increase oven setting to broil.
- Broil potatoes 10 or 15 minutes until spotty brown and crisp.