Cookbook:Tuscan Roast Potatoes
This is great served with grilled steak, roast chicken, or vegetable sauté.
- 1 pound each Russet potatoes and redskin potatoes, cut into 2 inch cubes
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp each dried parsley, rosemary, thyme, basil and oregano
- Heat a large pot of water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook for 10 minutes. Shock in a bowl of ice water.
- Place in a large steamer basket set in a stainless steel bowl. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Combine remaining ingredients. Add potatoes and toss to coat.
- Spread out in one even layer on your largest baking pan. Roast at 450° for 20 minutes, stirring halfway. Serve warm.