Cookbook:Tangy Fried Shrimp
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes
- 3 pounds peeled deveined jumbo shrimp
- Juice of 4 lemons
- 3 quarts frying oil
- 3 tbs salt
- 3 tbs freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbs cayenne pepper
Last modified on 22 July 2010, at 21:09
- Dredge shrimp into flour, then dip in lemon, then dredge in flour again. Set aside.
- Heat oil to 375 degrees F. Fry shrimp, 6 at a time, 2 minutes or until deeply browned and cooked through. Drain on a wire rack and repeat with remaining shrimp.
- Once all shrimp has been fried, sprinkle with seasonings and serve.