- 6 tablespoons tahini
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
Last modified on 19 September 2010, at 22:23
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the tahini, honey and cinnamon.
- Mix in walnuts and oats until well blended.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets. Cookies should be about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are slightly brown.
- Cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely.