- 4 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 3 eggs, beaten
- Poultry Shake
- 2 Tsp red pepper flake
- 1 Tbs soy sauce
- 1/2 Tbs rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tbs honey
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, heated to boiling (not freshly squeezed)
- 1 1/2 tsp granulated sugar
- Oil for deep-frying
- Dip chicken pieces into eggs. Season liberally with Shake and dredge in cornmeal, then move to a plate and let rest 2-3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat oil to 350 degrees F. Add chicken pieces, working in batches if needed, and fry until golden brown and crispy on the outside, and internal temperature reaches 165 degrees and juices run clear. Drain on a cooling rack set above a half-sheet pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients. Add chicken pieces and toss to coat. Serve warm.