|This Cookbook page needs work. Please improve it. See the talk page for discussion regarding improvements.
The following reason was given: One would think this is a recipe for some kind of animal marrow. Also, this recipe lacks several amounts, heat levels, and clear directions.
Bob's Stuffed Courgettes
- 2 large courgettes
- 2 large tomatoes
- Large onion
- Large Green Pepper
- Olive oil
- 4 oz cooked brown rice
- Cheddar cheese
- Slice courgettes in half lengthways and scoop out middles, put to one side.
- Chop onion and garlic and saute for a few minutes in olive oil.
- Chop peppers, tomatoes and herbs and together with courgette middles add to pan.
- Add rice and mustard and seasoning to taste.
- Cook for 5 minutes and strain off any watery courgette liquid.
- Stuff the four courgette halves and sprinkle grated cheese on top.
- Cook in medium hot oven for 20 minutes.
- Serve with green salad.