|This Cookbook page needs an image. Please if you know where to find it, or upload one if you have an image of your own. See the talk page for discussion regarding improvements.|
- Beat butter and sugar until light.
- Beat in egg, egg yolk and extract.
- Sift flour, salt, and baking powder; gradually add flour mixture to eggs.
- Chill dough 1/2 hour.
- Press 1/4 of the dough into a cookie press.
- Keep remaining dough chilled.
- Shape cookies onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake in 400 degrees F. oven for 7 to 10 minutes or until done.
- Cool on wire racks and store in airtight tins.
Makes 4 to 6 dozen cookies.