Cookbook:Sirene po Shopski
- 400 grams white cheese
- 150 grams yellow cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 hot peppers
- 2 sliced tomatoes
- 2 chopped roasted peppers
- oregano, parsley or any other dry green spice
- Take two small earthware pots with lids ("gyuveche" pots) and put a layer of cheese, then a layer of peppers and tomatoes, then more cheese.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Then break an egg on top of each dish and cook till the egg is the consistency you like.
Serve with salad and beer. Enjoy!Last modified on 30 October 2006, at 22:51