- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Zest of one lemon, finely grated
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp butter-flavored salt
- 1 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 1/2 tsp dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 tbs dried thyme, crushed
- 2 tbs dried parsley, crushed
- Combine all ingredients. Keep refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks, and remember to shake well before using.
- When you use it, place either 4 6-ounce wild salmon filets, or 4 7 ounce mahi mahi filets, or 4 6-ounce halibut fillets in a gallon-size zip-top bag. Pour in the marinade and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.