- 1 boneless pork loin roast
- 1/4 cup chop rub
- Cider vinegar, as needed
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 5 cloves garlic
- Non-stick cooking spray
Last modified on 15 May 2010, at 23:02
- Generously brush pork with cider vinegar. Apply Rub, pressing slightly to aid adhesion. Spray with non-stick cooking spray. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Place rosemary in the bottom of a roasting pan and place garlic in a circle around it. Place pork on top.
- Insert an oven-safe probe thermometer into the center and bake at 375° until internal temperature reaches 140°.
- Remove and let rest for 10 minutes. Serve.