For those of you in the good ol' US, this recipe is a lot easier to follow than the other recipe on this book.
- 1 boneless pork loin roast
- 1 cup salt
- 3/4 cup honey
- 2 cups hot apple cider vinegar
- 1 pound ice
- 2 cups cornbread, crumbled finely
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup apple jelly
- 1/2 cup dried apple rings, finely diced
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1 tbs black peppercorns
- 6-8 cloves garlic, smashed and minced
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
- 4 eggs, beaten
- Combine salt, honey, vinegar, peppercorns, and garlic in a gallon size zip-top bag. Add ice and shake until ice is almost completely melted and mixture has cooled down. Add pork and refrigerate 2 1/2-3 hours.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients except mozzarella and Jack cheese. Pour into a 9x9 baking pan and sprinkle with remaining ingredients. Bake in the center of a 400 degree F oven 30-35 minutes or until browned and bubbly on top. Remove and keep warm.
- Place pork roast on a roasting rack in a roasting pan and insert a probe thermometer into the center. Bake at 375 degrees F until internal temperature reaches 140 degrees for medium rare. Remove to a plate and let rest 10 minutes.
- Serve pork warm with stuffing.