|Pork and Lima Skillet|
|Servings||5 or 6 persons|
Pork and Lima Skillet.
- Cook limas according to package directions, omitting salt in cooking water; drain.
- In skillet, brown chops over medium heat. Remove chops from skillet. Pour off all but 1 tablespoon drippings.
- Add gravy base to skillet. Blend in flour and basil.
- Add ¾ cup water; cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly.
- Add limas to skillet, stirring to coat with sauce.
- Arrange chops over limas. Cover and cook over low heat about 5 minutes, or until heated through.
Serves 5-6 people.