- Mix ingredients thoroughly.
- Store in well sealed container in refrigerator.
Tips, Notes, and VariationsEdit
- Jalapeños are definitely optional.
- 1 7-ounce jar roasted red peppers or pimentos
- 1 pound sharp or extra sharp cheddar cheese, coarsely grated
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ⅝ cup mayonnaise
- Drain and chop red peppers (or pimentos).
- Toss peppers with grated cheese.
- In a separate bowl, whisk lemon juice and mayonnaise together.
- Pour liquid mix over cheese mixture and mix until well blended.