Last modified on 29 September 2013, at 02:26
- Remove casings from sausages.
- Cook sausage in large skillet over medium heat until browned and crumbled; drain.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce, tomato paste, and water.
- Add pasta and stir until well coated.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, simmer over low heat 10 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
Italian style sausage browned and crumbled in a skillet.
After mixing in meat-flavored pasta sauce.
Finished cooking and ready to serve!