||6 to 8
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes | North America | Vegetarian Cuisine
Last modified on 19 March 2007, at 12:50
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook peas according to package instructions, drain.
- In a separate pan, melt butter.
- Add mushroom juice and flour to melted butter.
- Stir until thickened.
- Add mixture to peas, then add water chestnuts and mushrooms.
- Place in medium baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs on top if desired.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until heated through.