Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes | Cuisine of Colombia
La Papa Turmada is a baked potato and criolla sauce with sausage casserole, from Cucuta, Norte de Santander Colombia.
Last modified on 19 March 2012, at 16:06
- Boil potatoes until tender (20 min).
- Cut bread into small squares and wet with milk.
- Grease a 9"x13" (about 25cm x 32cm) Pyrex baking dish.
- Put a layer of potato, then a layer of hogao and sausage, a layer of sliced egg, a layer of wet bread and a layer of mozzarella cheese. Optionally, add thyme to the hogao.
- Repeat a layer of potato, wet bread and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350°F (175°C), and serve.