Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes
- 1 cup chopped methi leaves (fenugreek)
- 1/3 cup whole wheat flour (gehun ka atta)
- 2 tbsp besan (Bengal gram flour)
- asafoetida (hing)
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp green chilli-ginger paste
- 1 tbsp hot oil
- oil for deep frying
Last modified on 2 April 2012, at 09:26
- Combine all the ingredients together in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide it into 15 to 20 equal portions and shape each into round balls.
- Deep the balls in hot oil in the batches of 10 to 12 on a slow flame till they turn golden brown in colour.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside.