Cookbook:Mozzarella Mini Pizzas
|Mozzarella Mini Pizzas
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes | American cuisine
Last modified on 2 April 2010, at 23:09
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Sprinkle buttered muffins with Parmesan cheese.
- Toast under broiler until golden brown.
- Place 1½ tablespoons of shredded cheddar cheese on each muffin.
- Cut frankfurters crosswise in ¼-inch slices; arrange on muffins.
- Top each with about 2 tablespoons of pizza sauce, sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated.