- 1 (10 ounce) box quick-cooking couscous
- 2 3/4 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbs hot pepper paste
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp freshly ground coriander
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground cumin
- Olive oil
- 4 preserved lemon wedges
- 2 bay leaves
Last modified on 2 April 2010, at 22:55
- Combine liquids in a bowl. Set aside.
- Heat a large pot over medium high heat. Pour some oil into the pot and add couscous. Sauté until couscous is slightly browned.
- Add liquid mixture and remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil, cover, remove from the heat, and set aside, 5 minutes or until couscous is tender and all liquid has been absorbed.
- Open pot and fluff couscous thoroughly with a fork or chopsticks. Serve immediately with lamb.