- 2 cups of brown rice
- 1 to 1.25 cups of water per cup of rice
- a pinch of sea salt per cup rice
Last modified on 4 March 2013, at 14:11
- Wash the rice and soak for a couple of hours or throughout the night.
- Cook the rice in a pressure pan.
- Grind the cooked rice in a mortar until the grain is completely fluid and sticky. This will take at least 30 minutes of grinding when done by hand.
- Shape the mash into 2-centimeter squares. Place the rice squares on an oiled plate and allow to dry for 1 to 2 days.
- Keep covered in a cold dry room or in the refrigerator.
- After this, roast the squares for 5 minutes in a pan.