|Time||5 or 10 minutes|
- 1 cups (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3½ cups confectioner's sugar (possibly a little more)
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup very strong coffee
- Combine butter, confectioner's sugar, cocoa, vanilla, and coffee in a medium-large bowl, mixing slowly until everything is moistened.
- Beat at high speed with an electric mixer until uniform and fluffy.
- If it seems a little too wet to spread, you can beat in up to ½ cup additional confectioner's sugar.