Last modified on 21 January 2013, at 22:27
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Pound the Ritz crackers until fine like bread crumbs.
- Mince the onion finely.
- In a separate bowl, add the meat and the other ingredients and mix with your hands until the ingredients are all mixed together and the mixture is smooth.
- Grease a glass baking pan with vegetable shortening.
- Put the meat mixture in the pan and shape like a football.
- Bake in the oven for 1 hour.
- Take out the meat loaf and serve warm.