|Time||Cook 30 Minutes|
La mazorca desgranada is typical northern coast fast food recipe. Is is made of sweet corn, beef, cheese, crushed potato chips and tartar sauce.
- ½ pound (250g) beef loin steak, cut into thin strips
- ½ "Summer Crisp" (Batavian) small lettuce, thinly sliced
- ¼ pound (125g) shredded white cheese ("Costeño" or Monterey Jack)
- 1 15oz (425g) can whole kernel corn.
- crushed potato chips (crisps)
- tartar sauce
- ground allspice
- ground pepper
- Worcestershire sauce
- Fry beef in a medium skillet pan. Season with allspice, pepper, salt and Worcestershire sauce.
- Heat corn in water.
- Place lettuce into serving dish.
- Place corn over the lettuce.
- Add shredded cheese on top of the corn.
- Add beef.
- Cover all with crushed potato chips.
- Pour tartar sauce all over the dish, and enjoy.