Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes
- 8 ounces chuck, trimmed and cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
- 8 ounces sirloin, trimmed and cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
- Steak Rub
- Olive oil
- Four hamburger buns, halved if not already
- 4 slices of your favorite cheese (I like pepper jack)
- Favorite toppings (I meant condiments, not lettuce, pickles, and onions. That's a salad this is a recipe for burgers.)
Last modified on 14 March 2010, at 22:07
- Pass meat cubes through a meat grinder on fine. Once all ground, mix and form into 4 patties.
- Brush patties with olive oil and sprinkle liberally with Rub. Grill on high for about 3-4 minutes per side for medium rare, 5-6 for medium, and 7-8 for well. During last minute, place one slice of cheese on top. Remove and place one patty on top of each bottom half of halved buns. Top with your favorite condiments and finish with the top half. Serve.