- 1 litre Milk
- 1/4 cup Flour
- 1/4 cup Semolina
Last modified on 23 December 2012, at 18:34
- Boil the milk till it reduces to 1/2 of its original quantity.
- Roast semolina till light brown.
- Add to semolina, the milk along with flour. There should be no lumps.
- It should be of smooth consistency. Heat the ghee. Then take the batter in a glass or bowl.
- Pour in circular movements into the ghee to form a small pan cake.
- Keep turning over. Take care that it does not become crisp or harsh.
- Make a sugar syrup of good consistency. Dip the malpua in the syrup.