- chicken (preferably a big pair of breasts, with bones)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 6 cloves of garlic, smashed
- 1/2 lemon
- 5 medium spicy long green chillies (slit in half along their length)
- 5 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp chicken masala (mix of redchilli, coriander, blackpepper, ginger, cumin, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves and aniseed)
- 2 tbsp dried basil
- salt to taste
Last modified on 2 May 2007, at 02:52
- Marinate the chicken for about 1/2-1 hr in the rest of the ingredients.
- Heat a pan and cook, covered, over low heat, until tender.