Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes | Meat Recipes
- Cut the lamb into large 4cm chunks.
- Combine the nutmeg, cinnamon, cardamom, garlic cloves, black pepper, cayenne pepper, lemon, and vinegar to a small mixing bowl and pour over meat.
- Marinade for 2 hours or more.
- Chop up 2 onions. Grill the onions with some garlic for few minutes.
- Then drain meat, pat meat dry and grill till golden brown.
Serve with pita bread, tomato, fresh onion, tabbouleh, tzatziki, lettuce and chili sauce. EAT AND ENJOY!
Last modified on 7 August 2011, at 06:52