The Indian omelet is called so since it has various Indian spices and vegetables added to it. This recipe makes 2 servings.
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Finely chopped coriander leaves, to taste
- Finely chopped hot Green chillies, to taste
- Red chilli powder, to taste
- Enough oil or fat to thinly coat the skillet
- In a small bowl, whip the eggs lightly. Add in all the other ingredients and mix properly.
- Set the skillet on stove, smear its surface with a thin coat of oil.
- Pour the contents of the bowl (Eggs, vegetables and spices) onto the skillet.
- Lightly brown on one side.
- Turn over and lightly brown other side.