- 1 slab pork spareribs
- Grill Seasoning for Chops, as needed
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp mirin
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp orange marmalade
Last modified on 13 March 2010, at 17:17
- Shake Seasoning on ribs and gently massage into meat. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Combine remaining ingredients. Refrigerate until needed.
- Place ribs into a large foil pouch. Pour in soy mixture and tilt to evenly distribute. Tightly crimp.
- Bake at 250° for 5 hours.
- Snip foil pouch over a large saucepan to release liquid. Degrease and bring liquid to a boil over high heat for 5 minutes.
- Brush generously on one side of ribs and either grill glaze side down over high heat or place glaze side up under a preheated broiler until nicely browned.
- Slice into 1-rib portions and toss with some of the remaining soy mixture. Serve.