Honey Apple Glazed PorkEdit
Last modified on 14 March 2010, at 17:34
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Mix together first five ingredients as a rub.
- Apply rub to pork roast and set aside.
- Line a roasting pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Place roast in pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- Mix together applesauce, cinnamon, honey, and nutmeg as a glaze.
- Remove roast from oven and spread with glaze.
- Return glazed roast to oven and bake until 165°F internal temperature, about 50-60 minutes.
Tips, Notes, and VariationsEdit