- 4 peaches, peeled and sliced into 8ths
- 2 cups crystallized ginger, crushed
- 4 plums, quartered
- 6 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, divided
- 4 healthy shots brandy
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp finely grated lemon zest
Last modified on 11 March 2010, at 21:29
- In a large bowl, toss together fruit, sugar, salt, lemon, and brandy. Set aside.
- In four large sheets of aluminum foil, place a foundation of ginger. Place the fruit mixture on top, then one tablespoon of butter. Fold into a pouch.
- Place in the hot coal area of a kettle grill. Cook 7 minutes. Serve warm.