- 4 flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 1/2 cups crumbled feta cheese
- Olive oil
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt Sauce
- 1/2 cup fresh oregano, finely chopped
- Combine feta, chicken, yogurt, and oregano. Set aside.
- Brush one side of each tortilla with olive oil. Add a 1/4 of chicken mixture and roll the longer side up.
- Repeat until all tortillas have been rolled. Sprinkle with additional chopped oregano and serve cold as a snack.
You could also do this with pitas for a more traditional version.