Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes
Last modified on 22 December 2012, at 22:17
- Mix all the egg yolks, butter, sugar and cake emulsifier until expanded with mixer.
- After expanded, add the flour, baking soda and grated orange.
- Spread the baking pan with butter.
- Move the mixture into baking pan, and then bake it for 20 minutes at 360°F (185°C).
- After baked, move into the plate and spread all cake sides with white cream.
- Garnish with orange, strawberry and kiwifruit, and serve for family or kids.