- 1 slab pork spareribs
- 6 tbsp Barbecue Rub
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey
- Dry applewood chunks
Last modified on 8 February 2010, at 21:48
- Combine liquid ingredients and place in a spray bottle. Spray liberally onto one side of ribs.
- Coat moistened side of ribs with Rub. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Place applewood in the firebox of a 250° smoker or the coal area of a 250° charcoal grill set for indirect heat.
- Place ribs in smoker or grill and cook, spraying often with remaining mixture, for 5-6 hours.
- Remove and place on a medium high charcoal grill, seasoned side down, spraying constantly until well browned. Remove and let rest for 5 minutes and serve.