Cookbook:Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffins
|Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffins|
A deliciously sweet muffin recipe that makes an excellent breakfast.
- Combine all-purpose flour, chocolate chips, sugar, cocoa, salt and baking powder in a mixing bowl. Create a well in the center.
- Beat egg in a small bowl. Add milk, cooking oil, and vanilla. Stir and pour into well. Stir until just moistened.
- Grease 12 muffin cups with cooking spray. Fill cups 3/4 full.
- Bake at 400°F (205°C) for 20 minutes until golden.
Last modified on 11 September 2011, at 14:09↑Jump back a section
Notes, tips and variations
- Taste best when still warm.
- If you don't have cooking spray...simply use muffin cups (metal or paper work!)
- Try White Chocolate shavings on top, or even white Chocolate chips.